[Clipart] Submission form change.

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 08:51:04 PST 2009

I say be blatant and brutal so there's no mistaking things.

By submitting this artwork you certify:

1: That you are the sole owner of any copyrights to this work or that
you know with certainty this work is not copyrighted or has had its
copyright expire and it is without possibility of future copyright.

2: That this work contains no logos, images, or fonts that may be under
separate copyright or trademark protection.

3: That you have dedicated any and all rights you have in this work to
the public domain, meaning that it may be used by anyone at any time
without limitation, and that you may not revoke or modify this dedication.