[Clipart] PD

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Fri Jan 16 12:07:13 PST 2009

My only 2 cents would be that the part about you own the right or can
prove it is already public domain would vary by the submission path.
We have both "Submit Original Clipart" and "Submit Clip Art From An
External Source".  Would this come before those options or would we
think of changing that whole set-up?

John