[Clipart] ocal 2.0 latest?

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 18:24:36 PDT 2009

I can't answer for the other admins, but I can tell you what I've been doing.
I delete the PNG Thumbnails only. Those get and will be regenerated by
the Automatic SVG > PNG thumbnail script.

I do not delete obviously Large PNG's (width and dimension, not
filesize,) as the New OCAL can still handle multiple files. The only
thing that is important (from my understanding), is that the svg is
must be first on the list.

I don't reccomend that PNG's are automatically stripped from the database.
That leaves us with the Manual task of doing it.

But it's also something that can take time, it doesn't need to be done
before 2.0 is up and running. In other words it's not sometime to stop
the release on.

Cheers
Chovynz