[Clipart] Licence

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 23:55:25 PDT 2009

Because I wasn't there then. :)

All joking aside; Relax. These things happen. When they come up, they are
investigated.
This is not Gerald's "fault" nor is it anyones "fault".
I'm here now. I'm looking into it. I'll let you know what WKDesign say about
those cliparts.

If you find any more cliparts that may have a copyright issue please let me
us know.
Cheers
Chovynz (janitor)

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Jan-Olof Eriksson <jan-olof.eriksson at iki.fi
> wrote:

> This Gerald_G user has been member since 2006 and have lots of images. If
> he arent clear with this PD licence, why this hasnt been cleared ages
> ago?
>
> J-O.E
>
> "Nicu Buculei" <nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro> kirjoitti 22.7.2009:
>
> >On 07/22/2009 09:31 AM, chovynz wrote:
> >> *Puts on Admin hat*
> >>
> >> I'm contacting WkDesign to find out if the images in question can remain
> >> on OCAL in the PD or if he would like us to remove them.
> >
> >Please do.
> >Images not in Public Domain have no place on our website and if they
> >were uploaded by mistake we should remove them.
> >
> >> On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Oleg Koptev wrote:
> >>
> >>     Fully agree! There is no sense in keeping such 'non-PD' files in
> OCAL.
> >>     it's only lead to problems, confusion and frustration. there are
> tons
> >>     of websites with free-not-for-commerce cliparts, but OCAL stands
> aside
> >>     from them, primarily because Public Domain licensing - and PD makes
> >>     OCAL really rocks. My 0.02 copeck.
> >

> >--
> >nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com
> >Open Clip Art Library: http://www.openclipart.org