[Clipart] Licence

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 00:25:28 PDT 2009

Those are the only ones I'm aware of that may have an issue.
There are some other ones too, tagged with pd_issue: some are not so clear
cut.
Have a look if you wish.

(oh yeah thanks for reminding me. pd_issue. On it goes)

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 7:19 PM, Jan-Olof Eriksson <jan-olof.eriksson at iki.fi
> wrote:

> So only these images are "not safe" at the moment?
> http://openclipart.org/media/files/wkdesign/4164
>
> J-O-E
>
> "Nicu Buculei" <nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro> kirjoitti 22.7.2009:
>
> >On 07/22/2009 09:47 AM, Jan-Olof Eriksson wrote:
> >> This Gerald_G user has been member since 2006 and have lots of images.
> If
> >> he arent clear with this PD licence, why this hasnt been cleared ages
> >> ago?
> >
> >Gerald is a long time contributor and he uploaded a large number of
> >valid PD clipart images.
> >It seems the problem with "wkdesign" is an accident caused by
> >misunderstanding, Gerald acted in good faith.
> >
> >With over 12.000 of images in the library is possible for accidents to
> >happen and I think is fair for us to act and clear when we learn about
> them.

> remain

> >--
> >nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com