[Clipart] Licence

Thomas Hicks hicks.kingtom at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 23 15:09:55 PDT 2009

2009/7/23 Greg Bulmash <oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com>:
> I think there needs to be a page in the wiki, or better yet a tab on the
> site, that lists all removals by file name.  Especially when a file is
> found to have been uploaded by someone who did so without permission,
> the people who downloaded it need to be able to cease their use of it.

That could be a good idea. I think that it probably shouldn't include
*all* the deleted files, we have so many spam uploads that get deleted
within a day or two, i can't really see a point including those.

the other problem is that it would rely on the admins (like me) to
remember to do it, and would add quite a lot to the time to remove a
file from the library...

If there's enough support for it I would probably go along with the
idea, but I worry that it would never be "definitive" until it was
done automatically...

tomh