[Clipart] Licence

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 18:12:40 PDT 2009

"Technically" I would say no, as they are already remixes.
however, "in good faith", I suggest we do get rid of those as well.
I've nicely asked Gerald to remove the vectorization of the originals,
My feeling is the remixes should probably be removed as well, however,
I've left them alone until I get a better feeling for
what the other admins/members think about it.

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 2:05 AM, Joanna Pszenicyn <papapishu at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The problem is not limited to original files by WKdesign and their
> vectorizations by Gerald_G.
> There are some remixes of these files, especially of Cartoon Mouse:
> http://openclipart.org/media/files/Gerald_G/6239
>
> Do I understand correctly that we'll have to remove or alter all these
> pictures?
>
> Cheers --
> Papapishu

Cheers