[Clipart] Deleting / Blocking an account

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Fri Jul 31 07:05:53 PDT 2009

On 07/31/2009 04:08 PM, Thomas Hicks wrote:
> Is there a set procedure before blocking a user / deleting there account?

No, we don't have such a procedure and I don't remember a previous case
of an user to be banned.

> Just that hrtbr8anna  seems to be uploading a lot of jpeg/gif spam
> images. it's very easy to delete them from the account management
> screen, but was wondering when to stop giving the "benefit of the
> doubt", and just delete the account.

You are right, not even one of his/her uploads is valid clipart
according with our policy.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/