[Clipart] Ответ: Odd upload. Need advice, Susan Boyle fansite CD cover.

Oleg Koptev koptev.oleg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:54:47 PDT 2009

Hello Chovy!

I need to say, that - thanks to you - the OCAL mailing list is very
active even in comparison with software development lists.
What about timeframes.. I always receive answer 'today' or 'tomorrow'
at any maillists. But remember - not all have time or knowledge to
answer all questions, so be patient :)

Cheerz
Oleg