[Clipart] URGENT: Need LGM Attendance Confirmations

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Mar 1 15:00:02 PST 2009

Hi all, if interested in attending Libre Graphics Meeting 2009 in
Montreal May 6 - 9, please send me an email offlist with your name,
where you will be traveling from, if you need VISA letter, and how
much sponsorship you need to travel to LGM.

I'd like us to have a big presence this year if possible and I'm
pushing on the donations right now which will help get some money to
fund travel.

If you come, come prepared to have fun, meet up and work on what we all love :)

Cheers!!!

http://rejon.org/