[Clipart] drive towards 10,000

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Mon Mar 9 09:54:06 PDT 2009

Jon Phillips wrote:

> But yes, we should think of ways to increase the contributions...blog
> postings by us all will really help...then, good ole fashioned clip
> art creation :)

I blogged like crazy (not always 100% positive :p but I was sincere...)
and  uploaded 80 images, with another 75 ready to go (which will mark
the end of my import from the old site).

> LGM fundraising is going sloooowwww too :) But hey, we've increased
> the awareness, amount of submissions, and are pumping some energy into
> the project, which is really great!
>
> If you have any strategies or ideas anyone, would love to talk about...

I was hopping some more old contributors will join the drive and play...
you know, we need about 500 more images, this is like 50 people
contributing 10 images each, 10 people contributing 50 images each or
even 100 people with 5 images each...

Maybe we can "cheat" with some more imports from the old site?

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/