[Clipart] drive towards 10,000

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Tue Mar 10 06:14:34 PDT 2009

Jon Phillips wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>
>> Maybe we can "cheat" with some more imports from the old site?
>
> Ah yes, we could! Every organization does this fudging for
> goals...because nothing worse for morale than not hitting a goal...

There is a cheat I could use: import my old playing cards (at some time
they were part of the old site) - http://nicubunu.ro/cards/ it is about
218 images, would move us awfully close to the 10K target, however:
- I *won't* upload those 218 images one by one, I could go with 5
archives, but no more than that. We still don't accept archives?
- I am not sure if is OK to have each card as a separate image. More
than that, 4 sets of similar card designs.

What the other people think? Is morally right or wrong? Is technically
possible?

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/