[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Upload Flagged

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Tue Mar 10 15:19:08 PDT 2009

Will do, I was under the impression, that if an artist were to draw an item as it exists in the real world, and it had a logo in it, that logo is not the art, the item is. Much like say painting a gas station scene with a coke cooler inside or something.

No worries, it's no skin off my back to remove the logos.

Gerald