[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 60, Issue 28

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Thu Mar 19 06:42:42 PDT 2009

This is a big issue and I have done it myself.

The ban button is way too close to other buttons admins need to
regularly use and as you note they cannot be accessed.   It also seems
that these banned items create permanent gaps in the data base that
seem to break the display of any page they are are a part of.  You can
go through the "unchecked", "cleanup" or numerous tags and you will
eventually hit a page that will not display because one of the 20
files on that page I suspect has been banned.

No one seems to understand the code assigned to this button or how to
fix the problems it makes so I suggest we disable it.  It has caused
enough problems messing up the db already.

John Olsen