[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 60, Issue 35

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Mon Mar 23 07:27:52 PDT 2009

> ----------------------------
>
> Message: 9
> Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:25:04 +0200
> From: Nicu Buculei <nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro>
> Subject: Re: [Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 60, Issue 34
> Cc: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org
>
> John Olsen wrote:
>> Just did it myself with this file from Nicu: http://openclipart.org/media/files/nicubunu/11425
>>
>> The location of the ban button right above the admin button (the main
>> one we use when checking in files) does not help here.
>
> I received a mail with "Your upload was moderated" but no name,
> title or
> URL and was wondering what and why...
>
> So how can I identify and restore the file?

That's what we are all wondering Nicu.  The BAN button under admin
controls is right next to the ADMIN button.  Only a matter of time
till it got accidentally hit.  It cause the file in question to be
BANNED - inaccessible through normal means even admin.  There is no
warning or "Are you sure?" for something this radical.  And apparently
it sends an e-mail notifiying this happened.