[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 60, Issue 35

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Mon Mar 23 08:34:33 PDT 2009

The title is displayed, but not the actual file name:

»

span></a>  »

           <h1>Emoticons:  Tongue in cheek</h1>

           <a name="content"></a>

           <!-- CONTENT STARTS -->

available for viewing.</div>

           <!-- CONTENT ENDS -->

   <hr class="cc_hide"/>
On Mar 23, 2009, at 12:25 AM, clipart-request at lists.freedesktop.org
wrote:

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 7
> Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:28:58 +0800
> From: Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>
> Subject: Re: [Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 60, Issue 34
> To: John Olsen <johnny_automatic at mac.com>
> Cc: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org
>
> Ok, if you look in the html, do you see the item name...maybe can just
> add a display: none to the stylehseet to hide it altogether...its
> major breakage.
>
> I can add that...sorry to be sparse with language...on the move
> right now.
>
> Jon
>
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 12:22 PM, John Olsen
> <johnny_automatic at mac.com> wrote:
>> Just did it myself with this file from Nicu: http://openclipart.org/media/files/nicubunu/11425
>>
>> The location of the ban button right above the admin button (the main
>> one we use when checking in files) does not help here.
>>
>> John

"Once you establish yourself as an eccentric,
you never explain your actions"