[Clipart] the 10K milestone

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Mar 23 17:32:45 PDT 2009

This is true! I think cool to pick out the 10K person, do a quick
profile on them, and add to the press release, but make sure to say
that all this not possible without long-time contributors and name
out/link out!

Regardless, this whole month shows the importance of having monthly
goals! We have seen huge growth, the community has stepped up and so
many new developers/contributors have come into the project...its
cool!

Jon