[Clipart] Main online Website "Quick Stat" discrepancy?

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 21:22:18 PDT 2009

I would guess so. Best person to ask would be George Lucas. I don't know how
copyright works with fictional characters on paper, film, in person,
converted to clipart works as opposed to photographs and designs (which I do
know some of).

If someone makes a clipart of me do they need my permission?

Or when we say Darth Vader do we actually need to say Darth Vader Copyright
LucasFilm 1975-2009 ?