[Clipart] Main online Website "Quick Stat" discrepancy?

Joanna Pszenicyn papapishu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 00:04:50 PDT 2009

> > On Mar 25, 2009 5:33 AM, "chovynz" <chovynz at gmail.com> wrote:

> >Here's the important part:
>
> >Is there a difference between
> >admin(Nicu's) Quick Stats
> >and my(chovynz) or a guest Quick Stats?
>
> >> Banned images perhaps? ;) (Im joking)

I think it's not banned images (we haven't banned *that* many ;),
but it might be *unpublished* images.

A couple of times I run into a file with a messege in a red box that says:
"This file is only visible to the owner and admins. [Publish now]"

There's a link "Unpublish" on the right side of any image's page,
next to "Edit", "Manage files" and "Delete". It just hides the upload,
without deleting it from the server.

So I guess that the admins just "see" about 38 more files, but for example
a user who has 1 unpublished file will see 1 more in QuickStats
than all guests do. (You can check it if you unpublish one of your files :)

Cheers,
Papapishu