[Clipart] What we do now - Does it affect 0.19? + Mass uploads

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 14:10:37 PDT 2009

Hi

If we put clipart into OCAL now, will they be there in 0.19?
I'm guessing current and 0.19 reference to the same database for each
pictures info?

(I'm wanting to know if I should continue putting clipart in or wait until
0.19. I dont really want to add them again.)

Does OCAL have a mass upload facility? PHP is able to mass upload (also the
site admins can do ftp batches), but what facility is there for registered
joe blogs?

--
Cheers
Chovynz