[Clipart] 0.20 packages

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun May 24 01:19:01 PDT 2009

The other big thing we can do upon launch is the competition with
wikihow.com. If we do this, that will be a big boost in traffic. But,
we might have our hands full with the new site update and a
competition. Regardless, http://wikihow.com wants to do a competition
with us to create images for howto articles. Pretty cool! But, when we
are ready, will be a big injection of traffic, content and eyes...

Jon

http://rejon.org/
+1.415.830.3884 (sf/global)
+86 132-6817-8381 (china)