[Clipart] metadata for cliparts

Francis Bond fcbond at gmail.com
Mon May 25 00:26:27 PDT 2009

G'day,

the metadata allowed me to disambiguate between "seal" the mammal and
"seal" the device incised to make an impression; used to secure a
closing or to authenticate documents.   This means I can correctly tag
the picture in Japanese, where the former is 海豹 and the latter is 判子,
or French where the former is phoque and the latter is cachet...

I don't mind that its hidden (although if my picture viewing program
could display it that would be great), so long as I can write a
program to manipulate it.

--
Francis Bond <http://www2.nict.go.jp/x/x161/en/member/bond/>
NICT Language Infrastructure Group