[Clipart] Colors and fonts for reference

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Mon May 25 08:50:30 PDT 2009

Hello,

Andy explained to me the typeface used in the logotype of the new
design is Vera Sans / DejàVu with modified outlines.

I don’t know exactly how he did it, but may be this is a nice
challenge for someone around OFLB to mimic the effect in fontforge, as
to create a full-fledged font?

That would be really handy when making banners, buttons, etc…

I also noted the colors for easy reference, posted this on the wiki:

The three colors in the three empty frames are #b32f00 brownish red,
#f57900 yellowish brown and #fcaf3e brownish yellow. They have a
little gradient superimposed so that they are lighter at the top.

The color used for headings and links is #ce5c00 brown.

The gradient in the header fades from #ce5c00 brown to #fcaf3e
brownish yellow.
Additional colors are green, #4e9a06 darker green and #8ae234 lighter
green respectively.

Eric