[Clipart] ocal 2.0

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Oct 3 15:12:51 PDT 2009

The plan is to work it out in realtime on #openclipart on irc.freenode.net

We have been working on a new framework that will make our lives
easier called http://aikiframework.com

This is mainly, because two of our admins, bassel and michi, and then
I guess myself, have been working on it (but not me so much ;).

We are still evaluating the 2.0 site with ccHost and the new system,
and once everything works, we'll make a decision about it. So, if you
want to help motivate and work on, please jump onto #openclipart
and/or #aiki on irc.freenode.net and ask how to help from bassel and
michi!

Jon