[Clipart] Normal tags?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Oct 6 19:00:37 PDT 2009

Ok, yes, there is a lot floating around all over the place.

I propose the way forward as:

1.) Our guide is http://openclipart.org/wiki/Roadmap

2.) Our goal is to do the monthly releases

3.) We support michi and bassel (admins) how we can to get OCAL 2.0 up

4.) After they give greenlight on new site, we migrate any outstanding
bugs to launchpad for OCAL 2.0

5.) We release it big.

There are some things to do there on the Roadmap. Michi and Bassel, is
there any tasks that can be added to the roadmap that Chovynz and
others can help with?

I bring up the chat, because at least there we can talk in realtime
about things :)

Jon