[Clipart] the recent upload problems, could this have caused it?

Thomas Hicks hicks.kingtom at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:17:31 PDT 2009

I have just had a thought about when the upload problems started to
happen, and then thought about if I could have caused it... (i hope
not, but thought this worth mentioning just in case).
Anyway the last successful uploads were made  July 31, just before
hrtbr8anna  mass uploaded a lot of spam images.

So my question is, could my use of the "Delete All Files For
'hrtbr8anna'" from the account management screen have caused the
problem? I think it relatively unlikely, as I seem to remember having
to go back and use that function for a second time after I first used
it, but then again it's better safe to mention these things, even if
belatedly.

tom