[Clipart] nearest authors

Roger Martín rg1024 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 02:23:07 PDT 2010

Hi:

EMBE (1)
the idea or 'nearest author' is very simple: if people have more
opportunities for contact, they will contact and contact means community. I
don't know what will be the way or proposal for this contact, or it will be
a great success or less...
In the first stage, we can development the geo-localization system (with
charles references) with a mail contact (Greg appointed the need of
comunicate) and then observe what happen. In the second stage, we will see..

Other purpose of the idea is reflect OCAL people. Visitors must see that
there people behind the scene and it's a global project.

roger.

1) Excuse my bath english ;-)