[Clipart] help us submit more cliparts!!!

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Wed Apr 7 12:31:18 PDT 2010

Does someone still have the ZIP file of the ArtFavor collection?
I once converted all the flash vector files from   … http://www.artfavor.com/
To SVG.

I sent the resulting ZIP to someone to see about bulk loading the approx 1,400 images to the account “ArtFavor” on openclipart.

http://www.openclipart.org/user-cliparts/ArtFavor

I may still have the file too, but they may be on a hard drive that is not available to me at the moment. (IDE/SATA issues)

I uploaded a few individually to “ArtFavor” account to fulfill specific requests, but the bulk of the files never made it to OCAL yet.

I’d be glad if someone would like to finish this project, and get them uploaded.

Gerald

This was the email reply I received from the site, back in 2005-Nov.

<SNIP>]

Hi Gerald Ganson !

Shure you can use any resources from artfavor.com.

Bye

On 03/10/05, Gerald Ganson <Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca<mailto:Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca>> wrote:

> Hello.

> I am writing as a contributer to a project that is collecting public

> domain clipart into a usable collection free to all users.

> I see from your web site the following quote...

> http://www.artfavor.com/index.php

> "All artwork and sounds are absolutely free and you can use them in

> commercial applications. "

> Does this mean they are released to the public domain ?

> Can they be included in another public domain collection ?

> Please reply when you have a moment - Thank You.

> Gerald G.

> www.openclipart.org<http://www.openclipart.org>

</SNIP>