[Clipart] Kamsart

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 14:31:13 PDT 2010

Just double checking:
http://www.wmfclipart.com/
is the site that
http://www.kamsart.com/
redirects to.

Can we do some Whois and background checks on these two and see if
anything comes up?

By the way Greg, I found your old message thread. :)
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/clipart/2008-September/008758.html
I'll remove the kamasart from the wiki now Greg. Sorry it wasn't done
before.
Could you confirm if the redirection issue above has anything to do with
this?

Cheers
Chovynz