[Clipart] ocal 30K is the goal to hit before tomorrow morning

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Apr 7 19:08:00 PDT 2010

Ok, we pushed the release again to thursday PST. Bassel already added the
remixes and original clipart for each clipart that exists, but will also add
a way to upload and connect current clipart and new remixes before we
release,and we need to get to 30K to hit our goal for this month!

If you have any clipart, or extra time to help upload archives, please help
us! Lets hit the goal!

I'd really like to hit 50K by LGM2010! Call me crazy, but I think we can do
it, but only if we all pitch in and help out and help grow our contributor
base!!!

Also, if you all haven't seen, now is the time to submit a talk to
http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/

For those that have accepted talks, we cover travel costs! That is a great
plan since this year is in Brussels!

Awesome!

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/