[Clipart] Roadmap on wiki vs Blueprints

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Apr 11 14:23:31 PDT 2010

I'm only saying move over the tasks from the big roadmap to the blueprints,
then map out blueprints and bugs to releases.

So the one we are about to release is 2.1.

Then, we can think big on the wiki about where we are going, and then
contain the blueprints (new features/ideas) and the bugs to the launchpad,
and think bigger.

Yes, lets do it now. I've already started it. Power to the committer.

As for the rest of the wiki, it would be great to move old things like
requests and so forth to our site sooner rather than later. Wiki is a great
place for longer term discussions and a collective memory, but our new
system Aiki is really great now for allowing more access and functionality.

And, regardless, this whole process is always a moving target. As for
project management, it seems that launchpad is winning these days, and then
we can use the big roadmap to think big.

I'll keep trying to push us towards releases at the beginning of each month.
Successful completion of the releases though is up to all of us helping out.

Cheers!

Jon

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/