[Clipart] Can some one answer these queries please?

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:35:00 PDT 2010

Hi all. I've been browsing around the LP site. There are a number of
questions that have been asked but are not getting answered. Can someone
with the knowhow please answer them? Thanks!
I've pasted them into this mailing list, and the relevant link is down
the base of each section. Each question is separated by a line of
-----------------------------------

Chovynz

  Can I search clipart offline by tags?

   1. openclipart <https://launchpad.net/openclipart>
   2. Questions <https://answers.launchpad.net/openclipart>
   3. Question #104305

bzr branch lp:openclipart </+branch/openclipart>
grep -r photorealistic openclipart

does not find

http://www.openclipart.org/detail/4442
<http://www.openclipart.org/detail/4442>

Is the list of all tags associated with each clipart downloadable
somehow? I don't need a fancy application for doing the search but I
just need to find where the data is. My main motivation for doing this
offline is privacy, speed and independence from your web service which
might go down when I need it most.

https://answers.launchpad.net/openclipart/+question/104305

  Cannot create an account

   1. openclipart <https://launchpad.net/openclipart>
   2. Questions <https://answers.launchpad.net/openclipart>
   3. Question #106507

I am trying to register with your clipart but have tried all sorts of
variations on registering but withour success. I wich to name the
account alexfarm and then set a password. Can you help please.

DAVE SEALEY

https://answers.launchpad.net/openclipart/+question/106507

  Copright material

   1. openclipart <https://launchpad.net/openclipart>
   2. Questions <https://answers.launchpad.net/openclipart>
   3. Question #106921

At OpenClipart.org I recognized a lot of clipart that comes from the
Corel Gallery clipart cd's. I think those images are copyrighted. Maybe
it's good to contact the uploader "ArtFavor" to be sure?

https://answers.launchpad.net/openclipart/+question/106921