[Clipart] Fwd: Trouble with files

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 20:34:14 PDT 2010

Hi Bassel

See Gerald's emails below for some files that are missing from the OCAL
search for some reason. They are in the database but aren't showing up when
searched for. Can you fix this, and let us know what it was?

On a related note : The 404 page needs updating. The "Home page" link needs
to be http://www.openclipart.org, not http://testvm.openclipart.org/

> 404 Page Not Found
>
> This page is not found
>
> Please visit Home page <http://testvm.openclipart.org/> so you may find
> what you are looking for.

I'll be filing a bug about these two things.
Keep up the great work man! Let us know how we can help you and what things
we can do.
(A list of ToDo's would be useful that we could chose from. :) )

Cheers
Chovynz