[Clipart] Couple of Things on the Release 2.1

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Apr 25 20:44:29 PDT 2010

Our packages are way too big now really for download. Its also a bit
laborious to keep releasing this big collection of cliparts. I'm
thinking that from now on on releases, we should do structured monthly
releases with themes. Then each month, we have smaller packages with a
reasonable amount of images. Themes could include holidays, seasons,
or other topics that we currently don't have a lot of images in. Any
recommended topics?

Also, even though I try to support free network services, some of us
setup a facebook group which has a lot of traffic these days. If
anyone who is a librarian and would like to help keep that flowing,
please pass along your username and we'll get you added as an admin:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Open-Clip-Art-Library/345650985985

Cool.

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/