[Clipart] Community Building

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Apr 26 10:51:39 PDT 2010

I totally agree with you. I think the REQUEST page is really great.
Allow anyone to upload sketches, urls and descriptions for a request.
I think its important to link the request to uploaded images.

This is also a great way for artists to make money...maybe longer term...

Bassel, what do you think about this?

Jon