[Clipart] Librarians tools

J. Alves alvesjmp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 10:14:26 PDT 2010

I second Gerald's request.

It's happened more than once to me that, after I have uploaded a file,
I notice that I forgot to do something to it. E.g. adjust the image
boundaries, or convert text to path (lots of people forget that, from
what I've seen in recent uploads, and that breaks the clipart), or
noticed something that does not look right, etc. ...

OK, it would be better if I was more careful to begin with and checked
the file more thoroughly *before* submitting so there would be no need
to resubmit. But still... :-)

The way it was in the old OCAL site would work fine (add file to
clipart entry, move it to "main file" status, delete old file), I
think.

Thanks and keep up the great work