[Clipart] Packages/themes page

Leonardo Cunha laobcunha at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:07:03 PDT 2010

Hi,

Maybe we could have in the wiki a page dedicated to the subject, containing
a list of previous, current and future (I mean already scheduled) themes,
including information about and suggestions of the current theme (or
themes). For instance:

September 2010:
Theme: Halloween
Tag: halloween2010
Suggestions: witches, haunted houses, bats, halloween scenes, ghosts, etc.

There could be a link on the header, next to "Clipart", "News", etc., to
attract more attention from non-mailing-list users.

If approved, I am offering to help, of course.

Best regards,
Leonardo Cunha