[Clipart] stuff done today

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 14:17:33 PDT 2010

This I don't know what is going on. Try refreshing your browser cache?
What browser and OS are you using? Are you actually registered on OCAL?
(it's a silly question, but one that does need exploring.)
What's your username? (Send that to me privately if you want to.)

I've tested this on FireFox and Chrome, and it works fine.
Here's the page again for your convienence.

http://www.openclipart.org/manage/profile

Cheers
Chovynz