[Clipart] stuff done today / gender

Eric Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Sat Aug 7 04:11:48 PDT 2010

Yes please,

Maybe you could make it a radio button with two choices,
without necessarily having to select either of them,
making it essentially three choices.

Also, I think the politically correct term would be 'gender' instead of
'sex'
gender is as what sex people identify themselves as
instead of their biological sex
for some people these don’t match, i.e. transgenders

anyway keep up the good work!
cheers,

Eric