[Clipart] uploading old clipart

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Fri Aug 20 08:27:11 PDT 2010

Hi all,

If any of you have been uploading any of the old clip art (as noted on the roadmap) would you please keep the author list up to date so we know what has been uploaded.  I know I have been lagging in uploading the rest of the art.  Now I have gone in to do some of that and keep finding stuff already uploaded but not marked off on

http://openclipart.org/wiki/Authorlist

It sure will keep things easier to manage.  Also if you want to help upload under the anonymous tag I can give you the password.

Johnny Autromatic