[Clipart] Please Completely Fill Out the Research Survey

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Sat Dec 11 22:32:18 PST 2010

Hi all, please meet my friends Giorgos Cheliotis professor in New Media and
Computer Scientist in his own right, and Rong Wang, a graduate student
working with Giorgos on doing research on free culture, both at National
University of Singapore.

http://nus.edu.sg/

I have known both for a while, and Giorgos for several years because of his
excellent research into Creative Commons licensing and free culture. They
have both been researching http://ccmixter.org and now are actively
researching our community.

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/License_statistics

There work is quite good. And, it will help us know how we are doing and
what is happening in our community. It is a really great effort.

And, we need more people to completely fill out the survey and help get more
people onto the link. We will have a release next week and that should give
it more of a boost, but please do take the time to completely fill out the
survey.

The findings will be shared with us and we can be famous to help out with
research that is published publicly :)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OpenClipArt_survey

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/