[Clipart] Wow! lots of tools and things now.

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 16:33:14 PST 2010

Ok. I've had enough for today, and a couple of days actually.
I've been working on it straight for two-three days (in the zone!).
Going to take some time off.

Added more Admin and Librarian tools.
http://www.openclipart.org/librarians
All admins and librarians will be able to see their relevant tools and
manuals on this page.

Feel free to explore them. (Please be careful with some of them!) Let me
know if you need manuals on how to use the tools.

---
Librarians: Can you please let me know what your tasks are?
How do you go about things?
How can I help you to do your jobs?
What did you used to do, but can't anymore?
What can you do now, that you couldn't before?
What else would you find useful?
What large tools do you need? (e.g Would it be good to see a page with all
hidden clipart?)

----
Admins: you will see a few more things than librarians.
You can see the further background projects I'm working on.
One of these is the emailing comments alongside Bassel.

night night!
--
Cheers
Chovynz