[Clipart] To OCAL Librarians : Can I please have feedback? :)

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 13:37:51 PST 2010

Yeah. Thanks for noticing. :) They are just placeholders for now.

My intent with the "Hidden by?" is to be able to select from a drop-down
list of current librarians.
You will be able to do this when changing the visibility status.
The reason field will be an arbitrary text field that librarians will be
able to write something in, or select a reason from another drop-down list.

The 49 tbl comments field is a place where any comments already existing on
the clipart should show up. It might not be necessary, but it was something
I was playing with. I'm having trouble working out the sql to be able to
bring those in. It's a low priority at the moment, so I just left that as is
for now to remind me on it  at a later date.

Now that you've used it, should the hidden clipart list be re-organised to
be easier to read? How can we improve it? What other info for hidden clipart
would be useful? What is unecessary info?

--
Cheers
Chovynz