[Clipart] OCAL 2.0

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Feb 24 21:41:19 PST 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 08:18:42AM +0300, Oleg Koptev wrote:
>    Congratulations Bassel, reJon and all developers!
>
>    The one thing is annoying me - is the NSFW tag applicable?

Hrm, yeah, that'd be helpful.  I direct Tux Paint (kids software) users
to OpenClipart to find things, and it'd be nice if the more provacative,
less schoolroom-appropriate stuff were self-censored a bit.
(Allow users, via an account setting and/or cookie, to disable the
filtering, a la Google's 'disable Safe Search' option)

-bill!