[Clipart] admin access on new site

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Feb 25 18:31:20 PST 2010

totally...bassel had to rest, and I'm really trying to get us to a
announcement tomorrow...we'll see if that is possible...we need to
make a list of things for people to help out on, and open up access
for librarians and others to help fix bugs...

With aiki, editing the site can happen on the web...hence the point of
working towards that!

Also, cleaning up the wiki and making more clear roadmap is a high priority...

Awesome!

Jon