[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 71, Issue 10

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Sun Feb 28 14:39:37 PST 2010

Jon,

We had a Wiki page tracking all the orphans we were uploading.  I imagine it still exists, just don't know the path right now.  It was listed under the old Roadmap.   From there it links to my public folder where I'm hosting those files http://public.me.com/johnny_automatic.  But the wiki page had the record of what we had already re-uploaded.  is that the page you were thinking of?

Johnny