[Clipart] OCAL integration API

Bassel Safadi bassel.safadi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 06:02:51 PST 2010

Hi Per,
We are currently moving the database to the new website.
the new api will have xml query interface. so I think that have the
functionality you are seeking but if you have some special needs or can give
a technical example of the functions you are willing to use pls send them so
I can make sure they are implemented in the new api if they are not already.

Best,
Bassel