[Clipart] OCAL integration API

Per Eriksson pereriksson at openoffice.org
Sun Jan 17 08:41:34 PST 2010

Hi Bassel,

Thanks for your answers. As an image in the current site can be posted
on the same page as e.g. both SVG and PNG. How is this in the Query API
displayed?

As two content entries or as one with two files? Will there be a way to
query for images that are only SVG, or will the png variants also be
included?

Best,

Per