[Clipart] Fishy...

charles thomas charlesavt at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 05:48:14 PDT 2010

Well it looks like that many of you like to check submissions to ensure the integrity of the clipart.

Is there an issue with just having it there? For example the big resume site "Monster" has a full disclaimer saying that it is not responsible for the action of others. Eg violation of copyright and many other caveats.

Given there is no issue with whats being hosted after uploads (As long as there is a full disclaimer in place like Monsters)

Could not the "Clipart submissions police" just put "Warning messages" next to the upload?

Regards Charles
http://www.irunmywebsite.com/