[Clipart] More copyrighted material

Leonardo Cunha laobcunha at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 21:31:58 PDT 2010

Looks like, for some reason, the logo was visible when I listed his clipart
and now it is hidden again. For what you say, I couldn't have found that
clipart without knowing its link; and the link was not posted here before.
So I couldn't know it.

I noticed the same problem with search: some people are using some 'bizarre'
tags and descriptions that make search results don't work very well
sometimes. If people tagged/described better, probably there would be no
need for better search. I have seen this kind of problem in other projects.

Best regards,
Leonardo Cunha